Mint your HOOK (4,4)
4,4 takes the best of minting and staking and combines it into one. It works like this:
Normally when you mint you can claim and stake it anytime you want once a part of the minting is vested. While this is good, 4,4 is better because 4,4 auto-stakes your mint rewards before you can even claim it! This way you are earning interest from minting and staking combined.
- 4,4 Mint rewards are paid in CLOCK instead of HOOK
- This means that your Mint rewards will compound as they are vested, meaning that you won't need to stake them after you claim them
- 4,4 Bonds have a single 4 day vesting period
- This means that 4,4 Mints can only be claimed in their totality after a 4 day vesting period
- 4,4 Mints are in shorter supply than 1,1 Mints
- This is because they are generally more profitable and as such we need to control the dilution that they would cause if left unchecked
- 4,4 Mints usually have a smaller discount than 1,1 Mints
- This is because in addition to the discount at purchase, people who buy 4,4 Mints also benefit from the compounding APY rewards applied to their CLOCK reward. So whilst immediate discounts are lower, it can often be more profitable to purchase a 4,4 Mint than a 1,1 Mint.